- About our handling of personal information
- Kyoto Convention & Visitors Bureau (KCVB) recognizes that properly handling personal information is important for the sake of the privacy of users. We operate this website in accordance with laws and provisions regarding the protection of personal information.
- About personal information listed on the “Imagebank” photo-lending system
- In principle, KCVB does not publish personal information on the “Imagebank” photo-lending system,
excepting information the publishing of which has been determined to be for the public good.
- About our users’ personal information
- Browsing this website
- This website is generally free to browse without any input of personal information required. However, there are cases when we collect personal information (name, email address, telephone number etc.) from users in order to provide services on this website. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
1. To reply to a user in response to inquiries from such user;
2. To inform users of products and services;
We do not disclose users’ personal information to third parties without the express permission of the user.
- About the access log
- Access logs are used solely as a source of statistical information, and are not combined with the personal information of users.
We do not disclose personal information to third parties, except when required by law.
- About other websites linked to from this website
- Other websites linked to this website operate in accordance with their own separate provisions regarding the protection of personal information. We do not and cannot assume responsibility for the security of personal information of users on other websites linked from this website.