KCVB prohibits the following actions with regards to image data in the “Imagebank”
- 1) Use of data for purposes other than the purpose described at the time of application.
- 2) Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of image data.
- 3) Use of image data in the production or sale of a website similar to this website.
- 4) Use of image data for CI (corporate identity), VI (visual identity), as a main image for large-scale campaigns (campaigns with television commercials, etc.); partial or complete use of image data in trademarks, trade symbols, service marks or other product displays.
- 5) Use of image data in which the contents or style are dramatically changed; use in the adult entertainment industry; use that is averse to public order and morality; use that may be mistakenly thought to have religious or political motivations; use in defamation or in connection with illegal activities.
- 6) Use in which user may be mistaken to have a collaborative/cooperative relationship with the subject of images; use in which the subject may be thought to be supporting the user.
- 7) Any other use deemed inappropriate by KCVB.